I’m not sure what I love more about these – the design, or the really complete description given by the designer, Octave Jewelry.
They note (extensively): “These elegant drop earrings are inspired by the graphic forms of midcentury sculpture. Featuring three different stones in a verdant color palette.
Stones (from top)
- Jade: Prized for centuries worldwide as a beautiful, durable material for everything from tools and weapons to delicate jewelry, this stone features a swirling spectrum from pale green to deep forest.
- Ocean Jasper: found only in Madagascar, this rare stone features unusual circular and floral patterns in hues of green, yellow, white, black, and sometimes pink. No two pieces are alike.
- Yellow Agate: The unusual ochre glow of this stone is set off by a geometric open setting. Sourced in Brazil.
- The TRIO drops are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 58mm top to bottom.
- Center stone is 25mm at widest point
- These drops make a statement but are lightweight enough to travel from day to night.
These earrings are made to order, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
These sell for USD$485.